WealthDesign Financial Planning
Designing Your Empire
Designing a comprehensive financial plan serves as a framework for creating a sound economic future for your company.
A financial plan can help you balance competing financial priorities and decide how to prioritize your goals, implement specific strategies, and choose suitable products or services. Best of all you'll know that you are on the path to building the empire of your dreams.
The Financial Planning Process
Our senior team will work with your family to create and implement a comprehensive financial plan including:
- Developing a clear picture of your current financial situation by reviewing your income, assets and liabilities, and evaluating your insurance coverage, investment portfolios, tax exposure and estate plan;
- Establishing and prioritizing financial goals and timeframes for achieving these goals;
- Identifying alternative strategies that build on your financial strengths; and
- Choosing specific products and services tailored to help meet your family's financial objectives.
Staying On Track
The financial planning process doesn't end once your initial plan has been created. Our intensive annual meeting will focus on reviewing your desires, needs and the economy to enhance the trajectory of your plan.
Family CFO Services
Align your current actions with your long term financial vision
Your family's Chief Financial Officer will provide an overarching strategy and implement systems to manage critical financial information. This proactive, professional approach empowers your family's ability to manage financial affairs, educate family members, create wealth and build the empire of your dreams.
THE CFO PROCESS
Michael Marino is a CPA and Certified Financial Planner with 24 years of experience empowering family wealth creation. Michael and his team will:
- Create and establish annual financial objectives that align with your family's wealth building goals;
- Design strategies, procedures and systems to provide your family with critical information to accomplish financial goals;
- Regularly communicate, engage and interact with all members of your family to ensure alignment and education;
- Assist in selecting and engaging trusted experts as needed (attorneys, accountants, coaches, therapists, etc.);
- Serve as your point person as needed when making financial decisions and partner in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic financial goals; and
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of your family with regard to short term and long term goals.